Monday 20 March 2017

7 Fall-Scented Candles You Will Obsess Over

hf_c_feu-de-bois_wood-fire_woody


Diptyque Feu de Bois (wood fire): The smell of burning wood in the fire transcends from fall to winter and I absolutely LOVE this scent.




screen-shot-2016-10-26-at-4-30-22-pm




Boulangerie Pumpkin Souffle : The day I bought this candle I burned it for hours and couldn’t get enough! It’s the yummiest pumpkin smell ever.




cropped_jv-021




Jac Vanek x Evil Queen Graham Cracker-Scented Candle: Aside from the hilarious saying on the label, the smell of graham crackers is insanely enchanting.  Plus this candle is soy-based, vegan and eco-friendly.




molton-brown-black-pepper-single-wick-candle_can132_xl



Molton Brown Black Peppercorn candle : This spicy scent has blended notes of ginger, amber and bergamot and really just screams fall.




pbbw1-24284589v275



Bath & Body Works Leaves candle : A leave-scented candle. Need I say more?





1162814_6



Yankee Candle Cranberry Chutney: Mmmmm, this candle makes me think of Thanksgiving because I love the smell of cranberries cooking!




screen-shot-2016-10-26-at-4-29-40-pm



DL&Co. Golden Apple candle: The first thing that drew me in here was the super cute gold apple packaging but the golden apple scent is pretty amazing as well. This would make a great gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment