Thursday 11 May 2017

MAY SURPRISE!

YES!! I'M TURN 20! 

Happy birthday to me! 



THANK YOU GUYS,

For your warm wishes,

For your lovely gifts,

For your wonderful smiles,
For this unforgettable birthday,
For the beautiful surprise and the fantastic gift. 

This is the most amazing birthday surprise I have ever received. You rock my world.






You always make me feel so good,

Cheers to our friendship, ‘touchwood’



You all are the most fabulous buddies in my life.
My day wouldn't be this special without you guys.
Lots of love to all of you.


It feels so good when someone does special things for you on your birthday,

It really feels out of the world, I am feeling the same thing,

So, I would like to thank you for making me feel extra special.

1 MAY 1997




No comments:

Post a Comment